- We value building relationships with our artisans to create change in their community. We strive to empower our artisans to build up their trade by being able to help themselves. Showing compassion, love, and consistency is something we focus on to create trust within our partners. We place a strong emphasis on fair wages, safe practice, and a healthy environment, while placing a strong emphasis on being free from discrimination and child labor. We believe that our word speaks for itself.
- We strive to work in environments where everybody gets to play, meaning that no single party or people-group dominates the decision-making process of business, but instead that we partner together with local business owners and artisans to create products that are beautifully made.
- We believe in working and partnering with the greater fair trade community in order to provide a consolidated effort of equal value to all people, regardless of their age, gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, or any other social aspect that might differentiate us from each other, in order to raise awareness, achieve unity, and alleviate poverty.
- We aim to equip and empower individuals and communities that we work with so that they are able to sustain their economic efforts long after we have partnered together.
- We seek to build trust with individuals and communities by having open lines of communication, and by having mutual channels of accountability, so that all parties involved can operate in harmony and integrity.
- We understand the importance of sharing these values with our consumers. We believe that knowledge creates a shared solidarity between the artisan and the consumer. We have the responsibility to share that connection.